Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sewing Along

A lot has happened in a day. I received a reply from Moda Bake Shop and have submitted my Chef Application and have started more work on my blog...
This was made from fabrics that my sister gave to me quite a few years ago - and I finally came up with a design for them.  The quilt is being quilted - this is the front. I am going to make it again and write up directions for a pattern as I go. I am going to use the wonky squares that I have on the back in each corner of the front.  I also would like to make this into two quilts instead of one.

Front of the quilt

Back of Many Moons

I have other ideas... have a Jelly Roll of Le Bouquet from French General that I have drawn up a pattern for - using wonky blocks staggered and then a row of plain fabric.... designing this idea from the back of this quilt into something simpler that shows the colours. Seems I am really into reds and beiges these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment