Friday, February 27, 2015

These are quilts I made in late 2014.  Quilted it with butterflies.

The back of the quilt, using the leftovers.


I did a design class last year with Elizabeth Barton. Here is the sample I made and am in the process of making the larger version.

I made 14 market bags to use as gifts. I dyed all the handles to match. Here is one that I gave to my sister-in-law.

Very interesting when I put in one place the work I did in two months. Here is a scarf that I made using Kaffe Fassett - using three fat quarters. I made three more that I did not take pics of.

Another jelly roll race I made for my niece.

This was a lot of fun...
I dyed all this fabric, then designed the quilt. It has been quilted, still need to add bindings.

This one I did in a spiral, tighter at the center.


This was the first one in the series of three similar quilts.  I did this in a spiral as well.

This is the back. Square blocks down the 1/3 point.



No comments:

Post a Comment